4 e-Books. 3 free guides. Over 200 blog articles. Almost 15 Tele-seminars. 9 unique sleep consultation packages for new clients. It’s safe to say that at the Baby Sleep Site®, we have A LOT of resources about baby and toddler sleep!
And guess what? We are adding even more!
Introducing Our Guide to Newborn Sleep: 15 Baby Sleep Facts New Parents Need to Know
For the last several months, our team has been working on resources just for parents of newborns. And now, we’re thrilled to be able to offer the first of those resources – our FREE guide on newborn sleep, 15 Baby Sleep Facts New Parents Must Know. These resources are perfect for…
- …pregnant moms and their partners, who want to prepare for the realities of newborn sleep before the baby arrives.
- …new, first-time parents of newborns who feel overwhelmed by their babies’ sleeping patterns and need practical answers to their urgent sleep-related questions.
- …experienced parents of newborns who have had challenging sleepers before, and who want to avoid chronic sleep deprivation this time around.
- …experienced parents who feel like they need a ‘refresher course’ in the basics of newborn sleep.
This straightforward, practical guide can easily be read in one sitting – perfect for exhausted parents! It highlights the basics of newborn sleep, and answers parents’ most common sleep questions, including…
- …”How much sleep does my newborn need, and how can I help him get it?”
- …”Why doesn’t my newborn just fall asleep when she gets tired?”
- …”Why does my newborn mix up his days and nights, and how can I solve this problem?”
- …”What is colic, exactly, and how can I cope with it?”
- …”How can I make sense of my newborn’s changing sleep patterns?”
- …”What kinds of sleep and feeding routines will help maximize my newborn’s sleep?”
- …”What techniques can I try at home to help my newborn sleep soundly at night and during naps?”
Know friends or family members who have a newborn at home, or who are expecting a baby soon? We hope you will consider referring them to the site, and encouraging them to sign up for this free guide. By signing up, they will not only have access to the free newborn sleep guide; they will also receive our weekly newsletters and blog articles, as well as additional material about newborn sleep patterns and behavior.
Have a newborn at home, or expecting a baby soon? We hope you will sign up today! Know friends or family members who have a new baby, or who are pregnant? Refer them to the site! Questions about the newborn free guide? Ask them below, in the comments section.
Newborn sleep presents its own unique challenges, but baby and toddler sleep can be tricky, too! Please be sure to pick up your FREE copy of 5 (tear-free) Ways to Help Your Child Sleep Through the Night, our e-Book with tear-free tips to help your baby sleep better. For those persistent nighttime struggles, check out The 3-Step System to Help Your Baby Sleep (babies) or The 5-Step System to Better Toddler Sleep (toddlers). Using a unique approach and practical tools for success, our e-books help you and your baby sleep through the night and nap better. Want immediate access to all of our e-books, along with unlimited access to tele-seminars, member chats, and case studies? Consider becoming a site member. For those looking for a more customized solution for your unique situation with support along the way, please consider one-on-one baby and toddler sleep consultations, where you will receive a Personalized Sleep Plan™ you can feel good about! Sometimes it’s not that you can’t make a plan. Sometimes you’re just too tired to.