Like any new parent trying to maintain a semblance of a normal life, you know that the days of heading to a restaurant and eating your (hot) meal in peace, while sharing an uninterrupted conversation with your significant other or friend, are a thing of the past. You try to eat with one hand and rock the stroller with the other, hoping your baby doesn’t wake up. But, you realize you need both hands to butter your bread and try to clumsily use your foot on the stroller, instead. You end up bumping the stroller into the table next to you or the nice waitress who spent 5 minutes talking about how cute your baby is. Your baby wakes up and you have to pick her up and hold her or walk her around. By the time you get back to your meal, it’s cold and you don’t even know if it tastes good because you were so hungry that you finished the whole dish in under 4 minutes. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Now, it is true that we help parents teach babies how to fall asleep and stay asleep on their own without needing the rocking motion of the stroller. But, we also know that most babies will need some help falling asleep at one time or another, which is why NoomiNoomi is here to the rescue!
NOOMINOOMI is the world’s premier stroller rocker. It is a patented, portable, electric rocker that latches securely onto strollers, safely imitating the rhythmic rocking motions for 8 minutes at a time that babies experience within the womb and helps them relax and fall asleep while lullabies are playing.
I know what you’re thinking… A product that helps rock your baby’s stroller while you can use both of your hands for a given task AT THE SAME TIME!? Sounds amazing! There are many instances in which the NoomiNoomi would be a welcome helping hand for a busy mom or dad:
• Newborns – Before your baby is around 4 months old they will probably need your help falling asleep or relaxing at least part of the time since they’re not quite able to self-soothe consistently just yet.
• Getting Out and About – Until your baby is around 9 months old they will likely be taking 3 naps a day. Having all of those naps in the crib can be incredibly challenging, so we like to remind parents how important it is to get out and be active by having the baby’s catnap happen “on the go.” Your baby did a wonderful job sleeping on their own for their 2 main naps, and now you can go to a coffee shop and talk to your best friend about her work drama while baby takes his catnap in the stroller.
• Very Challenging Sleepers – If you have a spirited baby you know how difficult it can be to get them to fall asleep, PERIOD. For very challenging sleepers who seem to “fight” falling asleep no matter what you do, it is important to have many tools in your arsenal. When you’ve had a difficult day and need some time for yourself to simply recharge, NoomiNoomi is here to help.
• Travel – For most parents, when traveling with your baby, the main goal is to enjoy your vacation and not worry about sleep habits. The NoomiNoomi can go with you and help you make the most of your vacation.
• Sleep Coaching is Not for You – Although we specialize in helping babies learn to sleep independently, not all parents want to go through the sleep coaching process. If your baby likes to be rocked to sleep and you like rocking your baby, the NoomiNoomi is here to help whenever you need a much-deserved break. 🙂
Here are some key features of the NoomiNoomi:
SAFETY FIRST: The NOOMINOOMI comes with safety clips that can be secured to any solid surface. The patented design has been thoroughly tested and you can rest assured that NOOMINOOMI is secure and safe for your baby.
EASY SETUP: To set up the NOOMINOOMI, you simply need to lock the stroller’s front tires and fasten one of the NOOMINOOMI’s secure grips to the stroller and the other to a solid surface. It takes only 2 minutes and you automatically get a few minutes to get things done or to yourself!
CUSTOM FEATURES: The stroller rocker has two speed settings to rock your baby according to their personal preference, and a built-in music app with 24 calming lullabies to maintain relaxation for a longer period of time.
QUICK OPERATION: Simply press the power button, and VOILA! You and your little one can finally relax… It’s that simple.
STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT: NOOMINOOMI is lightweight and portable. It’s made of weather-resistant materials that can withstand rain, sand and sun. The device is compatible with any stroller and can rock up to 44 lbs. NoomiNoomi’s fast charger allows it to reach a full charge in 1.5 hours.
If that were not enough, here are some more reasons to love NoomiNoomi:
(My personal favorite) For all tech-savvy parents out there, the NoomiNoomi has a USB port that allows you to charge your phone or device on the go! You can even use your device for playing white noise and it won’t lose it’s charge!
When fully charged, NoomiNoomi can rock your baby’s stroller for 4 hours! But in case you are worried about leaving NoomiNoomi on too long, it has an automatic shut-off. After eight minutes, the NOOMINOOMI automatically stops rocking and continues to play calming melodies. Of course, you can always resume the rocking with a simple click of a button.
Shay and Nati, the two cool dads who brought us NoomiNoomi, are in the final phase of bringing their ingenious creation to the market – they just launched an IndieGoGo Campaign to help them bring NoomiNoomi to parents everywhere. As a campaign backer, you could be entitled to a special 20% off discount and FREE shipping in the U.S. and Israel! Shipping is only $15 if you reside anywhere else in the world. NoomiNoomi would make a wonderful gift to any tired parent who could use a helping hand, especially you!
Check out the NOOMINOOMI today! Act fast, because the early bird pricing is running out!
This article was underwritten by NoomiNoomi. All opinions are ours entirely. The Baby Sleep Site sponsors only those products which we believe are high-quality and will be beneficial to you, our valued reader.