Refund and Unlimited e-Mail Package Policies
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product or service you purchased you can receive a full refund, with the following stipulations:
- Members Area Subscriptions must be refunded within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- e-Book packages with a Personalized Sleep Plan™ will be fully refunded less a $50 administrative fee for the initial consultation, if received.
- E-mail service packages must be refunded within the first two e-mail exchanges and within 60 days of the original purchase date. An administrative fee of $50 will not be refunded for the initial consultation, if received.
- Telephone consultation packages must be refunded within 3 business days of the first phone call. An administrative fee of $75 will not be refunded for the initial consultation, if received.
- All products and services must be refunded within 60 days of the original purchase date. Refunds on a product/service will only be issued once per product/service. All purchases will be refunded back to the original credit card on which products or services were purchased. Unused consulting services will not be partially refunded, but consulting services never expire. Consulting services are non-transferable to another party.
- Unlimited e-mail packages can be paused once per package for a maximum of 4 weeks for illness, traveling, etc. Should it go beyond 4 weeks, the package will be transferred to a standard e-mail package (2 weeks left = 2-email package; 3+ weeks left = 4-email package). Should you want to reinstate the unlimited package past 4 weeks, you may pay a one-time reactivation fee of $50 to update your Sleep Plan, since a lot can change in a long period of time. If there is less than half the package remaining, packages will not be paused for all circumstances.
If you have any questions about our refund or unlimited e-mail policies, please contact us. We have no problem clarifying our policies.
The opinions expressed by The Baby Sleep Site™ and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of any authors or third party mentioned thereof.
The contents of the The Baby Sleep Site™, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the The Baby Sleep Site™ (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the The Baby Sleep Site™!
The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with The Baby Sleep Site™. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of The Baby Sleep Site™. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to The Baby Sleep Site™.
The use of the The Baby Sleep Site™ and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the The Baby Sleep Site™, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of The Baby Sleep Site™ and its suppliers. Accordingly, The Baby Sleep Site™ assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the The Baby Sleep Site™.
The The Baby Sleep Site™ and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. THE BABY SLEEP SITE™, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, The Baby Sleep Site™, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the The Baby Sleep Site™.
In no event shall The Baby Sleep Site™, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the The Baby Sleep Site™ be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, or personal injury/wrongful death resulting from the use of or inability to use the The Baby Sleep Site™ or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not The Baby Sleep Site™, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the The Baby Sleep Site™ are advised of the possibility of such damages. The Baby Sleep Site™, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the The Baby Sleep Site™ are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site or Content. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.