My husband is a teacher and he’s counting down the minutes until he’s out for the summer. I think having almost 3 months off would be so nice! But, I did not become a teacher, so I don’t get them. The only thing I asked of him after our first couple of years of marriage (it’s been five now just last week) is not to complain that he “only has 2 weeks left” of his 3 month vacation! 🙂
I thought this would be a good time to tell you what’s coming up on the The Baby Sleep Site® website this summer. I have a lot planned. Here are just a few things to look forward to and plan for:
* Next week, I’ll be finishing up the last temperament trait in my Baby Temperament & Sleep Series. Within the following two weeks, I’ll provide you with a quiz to determine your baby or toddler’s temperament.
* I will be starting a Breastfeeding & Sleep Series sometime this summer that will go over all of the unique challenges nursing moms might go through when it comes to their baby’s sleep.
* I will also be working on a Nightmares and Night Terrors series, too.
All of these will be FREE right here on my blog.
* Another thing you should be aware of is I will be on a much-needed vacation July 25th through August 3rd, with minimal e-mail access (if any at all). I’ll send a reminder to my helpdesk clients as it gets closer as you parents are those who will miss me most. 🙂
* Come see me on Facebook on my new fan page! I just uploaded some pictures of my family. I thought it would be nice for you to see my happy family even after our sleep deprivation challenges.
* Lastly, I will be having another giveaway on the site for Father’s Day. Last time we had parents win gift cards on Amazon, a free e-mail consultation, and a free subscription to Babble Soft. I’m gathering the prizes for the Father’s Day giveaway now, so watch for entry information. They are so easy to enter, it’s silly not to at least enter!
Thank you for your continued participation in the The Baby Sleep Site®community! I hope you are finding all the resources you need. Be sure to send e-mail to asknicole [at] babysleepsite [dot] com with any article ideas if there is anything you have been looking for and haven’t been able to find.
So, what are YOU doing this summer?
P.S. Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to get a copy of my new e-Book, Mastering Naps & Schedules for 25% off, which includes 2 e-mail consultations, 40+ sample schedules, planning worksheets and a 100% guarantee. Click on this private link that will expire at 11:59 p.m. tonight EST.