Here, at The Baby Sleep Site®, one of the things we enjoy the most about our jobs is the feeling we get from knowing we have truly helped families have a better quality of life through better sleep for the entire family. We have been very fortunate to work with so many wonderful families and with the addition of our Baby Sleep Site’s assistance program, we look forward to being able to help many more families for many years to come.
It is also one of our core values to be able to give something back to our global community. We understand that sometimes it can be financially difficult to purchase one of our products or services. Our underlying goal is always to help your family sleep better, so with this in mind, we are very happy to offer a FREE one month subscription to our exclusive VIP Members Area to qualifying families!
Read more about our VIP Members Area here!
Here’s how to apply:
To apply to The Baby Sleep Site’s Assistance Program:
Please complete and submit the form below and submit one proof of hardship, income status or statement of need (see below for list of suggested documents).
We will review your completed application promptly upon submission and contact you if we require any additional information. If we approve multiple applicants each month, we will randomly select a limited number of families and any applicants not chosen that particular month will stay on file for the following month up to 6 months.
Please email scanned copies of your proof of hardship to [email protected] (recommended method).
OR, you may also mail your documents via Postal Service to us at:
The Baby Sleep Site
7385 N. State Route 3 #127
Westerville, OH 43082
When submitting your supporting documents, please be sure to include your name, email address, and the date you completed the online application. We will e-mail you a confirmation upon receiving your documents.
Click HERE to complete the application.
If you have any questions regarding the Assistance Program, please contact us.
Proof of low income status can include any of the following documents (all proof must not be more than 3 months old):
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Families in Need)
- EBT (Electronic Benefit)
- WIC (Women, Infant and Children) for yourself or your children
- Free/ Reduced lunch program for dependent children
- Unemployment Benefits/Award Letter for yourself
- Paycheck stub
- Disconnection or past due notice for utility
- Proof of enrollment in a low income/subsidy program
- Section 8 Housing
- Other proof of additional financial benefits or support
- Letter of certification from a local community based program
- Proof of total gross household income or proof of low-income status.
- Statement of need from clergy, employer, or other qualified individual who is aware of current financial status.
*We reserve the right to disqualify any application or applications which we believe may be fraudulent or submitted with deceiving or fraudulent information.
*Open to families worldwide but you must have access to a computer and the internet.