We wanted to do something special this year to celebrate Father’s Day and a little different than our usual giveaways. So, we decided to have a little Father’s Day Photo Contest. Everyone has photos of their child and daddy doing something adorable or just looking adorable and we’d love to see them! For this photo contest, we are asking you to enter either your favorite photo of dad and baby OR one of Dad’s favorite photos of baby. We’re having this contest a little early so that we can choose the winner in time to have the prize arrive in time for Father’s Day.
Here are the prizes:
Grand Prize: 4th Generation Apple iPod Touch (8GB)
2nd Prize: Your choice of The 3 Step System To Help Your Baby Sleep with One-on-One Personalized Coaching (value $97) OR a Basic Email Consultation Package (value $97.95)
3rd Prize: $50 Gift Card to Target
*Please note that the iTouch and the Target Gift Card are only available to US Residents. If an international winner is chosen, then they will be offered an alternative prize from The Baby Sleep Site that does not require shipping.
How to Enter:
Go HERE to enter.
1. Click on the Enter Contest button to fill out entry form.
2. Upload your photo
3. Once your photo has been successfully uploaded, you can then Vote for and Share your submission with your friends and family. Remember: you can vote for your favorite photo once a day every day! Enlist the help of your friends and family to help vote for your photo.
4. Keep an eye on The Baby Sleep Site Facebook page for ongoing updates.
- You can submit photos from today May 30 through Saturday, June 4, 2011, 11:59 pm EST.
- Voting for photos will be from Monday, June 5th through Thursday, June 9, 2011, 11:59 pm EST.
- On June 10th, The Baby Sleep Site team will review the 10 photos with the most votes and choose 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. The winners will be notified by email and announced on our Facebook page.
Be sure to click on Contest Rules to read the rules for this Photo Contest if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing everyone’s photos!