I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and those of you who celebrated Eid’ul-Adha, Fiesta of Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Lucia Day, Hanukkah, Christmas, and Boxing Day I hope you had a great holiday! And, I wish all of you a Happy New Year (any interesting resolutions out there this year?), Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Omisoka, and Happy anything else you might celebrate that I haven’t listed! 🙂 I love learning about different cultures, so please do comment below with your choice of holiday (even if it’s not in December!).
We celebrate Christmas and had a great holiday, but it was also EXHAUSTING! And, the kids got off schedule and routine making naps start to disappear and night-wakings increase. Today, at 1 p.m. EST, I’ll discuss ways to get back on track after the holidays and transitioning to fewer naps, in general, for all The Baby Sleep Site® members during my quarterly tele-seminar (recorded for later listening).
To help some of you even more during the holidays, I decided to give the gift of sleep this year by giving away some of our sleep products and here are the winners:
• Two copies of my e-Book, Help Your Child Sleep, a Step-by-Step Guide, to help a tired family with their nighttime troubles.
Winners e-Book Help Your Child Sleep: Allyson and Mariah
• Two copies of my e-Book, Mastering Naps & Schedules, to help a tired family with their baby’s nap struggles or to help establish a routine.
Winners e-Book Master Naps & Schedules:Wendi and Becki
• Two 3-month memberships to my exclusive Members Area, where you gain access to all our e-Books, case studies, weekly expert advice by yours truly, and much MUCH more!
Winners of 3 month memberships to exclusive Members Area: Tania and Gabriela
• Two two-email personalized consultation packages, where I customize a sleep plan for your specific situation. I promise we can get a lot done in just two e-mail! Read other parent stories. (You can also feel free to save these to use later, too)
Winners of two customized email consultations:Martine and Teralita
• Your choice of a $57.20 Target or Amazon gift card (so the total prizes equal $250 just because I’m a little anal and silly like that. Go ahead and check my math. I used Excel! :D)
Winner $57.20 Target or Amazon Gift Card: Melissa
I truly LOVE helping people with their sleep struggles, so I hope the winners find some relief with their prizes.
Winners were chosen randomly (using random.org) and e-mailed last week, but you must claim your prize by tonight (12/29), otherwise we will be choosing new winners.
For those of you who didn’t win, but still want to get help with your baby’s sleep, we’re having an After Christmas / New Year’s Sale!
For the next 72 hours, you can get:
• 24% Off Mastering Naps & Schedules, including 40 sample schedules to help your baby get on a solid routine and/or schedule.
• 36% Off Help Your Child Sleep, a Step-by-Step Guide, for those persistent nighttime sleep problems.
Move fast because this sale begins today, 12/29/2009, at 10 a.m. EST and ends at 10 a.m. EST on 1/1/2010!
Happy New Year and be safe this holiday season!