As Labor Day approaches, we wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for being a part of The Baby Sleep Site™ community! We also wanted to recognize all the hard work you do to help your children sleep better and learn healthy sleep habits. In honor of that, we thought it would be fun to do another giveaway celebrating our labor of love jobs…parenting! Last year we did a Labor Day Giveaway, where many shared their Labor stories in the comments. Each labor story is unique and special and we love hearing them. We invite you to share your labor story in the comments below as part of your entry to this giveaway.
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Listed below are the prizes for this Labor Day Giveaway followed by instructions how to enter to win!
Read through the prizes and at the end we list all the easy ways to enter The Baby Sleep Site™ Labor of Love Giveaway. It just takes a few moments and you could win a great prize!
Sony Bloggie Touch 8GB Video Camera (Please Note: Only U.S. residents are eligible to win the Sony Bloggie. A Grand Prize winner located outside of the U.S. will win a $150 gift card from Amazon, instead.)
Our Grand Prize winner will be able to capture all those special kid and family moments with this light weight hand-held Sony Bloggie Video Camera. The Sony Bloggie Camera shoots video in 1920×1080 HD as well as captures 12.8 megapixel still photos. This camera has a 3.0 LCD Touch screen for scrolling through your videos or photos easily and automaticaly changes orientation, however you hold the camera. The built-in 8GB memory card allows you to shoot and store up to 4 hours of HD video.
What to Expect The First Year
One winner will receive a copy of the book, What to Expect The First Year. A part of the “What to Expect” series of books, this book covers what to expect during those first stages of the first year with a month to month guide that explains what parents want to know during the first year with their baby. Features a practical, illustrated Baby Care Primer, First Aid Guide and baby food recipes. What to Expect The First Year seeks to help answer the questions new parents might have during that first year with special sections discussion older siblings, selecting a pediatrician, managing illnesses, traveling with baby and more.
What to Expect The Second Year
One winner will receive a copy of What to Expect The Second Year. The next in the “What to Expect” series, this book covers the second year as your baby moves from baby to toddler. Moving forward after baby’s first birthday, this book helps parents move through this “Wonder Year” as the second year brings first words, attempts at toilet training, temper tantrums, eating habits and issues, separation anxiety and more. Put together in an easy to access format with chapters on feeding, growth, behavior and more, What to Expect The Second Year helps parents by providing strategies and tips for understanding that little one who have move from baby to toddler.
The Baby Sleep SiteTM
After sleep coach and owner, Nicole Johnson, overcame her son’s sleeping issues in a way that complemented her own parenting style, and after such a happy success, she knew it was her mission to help other tired parents “find their child’s sleep.” Your baby’s sleep shouldn’t be stressful and The Baby Sleep Site strives to provide a strong, non-judgmental, support network to help you and your family sleep better. Our website has helped countless families through free online articles, step-by-step e-Books, and private and personalized sleep consulting services.
One person will win the Basic Email consultation package to help with your sleep struggles. This sleep consultation package comes with a Personalized Sleep PlanTM and one follow-up email for additional support or for fine tuning your sleep plan. If you already have an account, your account will be credited.
One person will win their choice of one of our premium baby or toddler sleep e-books. The winner will be able to choose one of the following e-books:
- The 3-Step System to Help Your Baby Sleep– If naps are a struggle or if you have questions about how much and how often your baby or toddler should be napping, then this is the book for you. This book covers how to help your child learn to nap longer, why naps are so important for nighttime sleep, how to break baby’s dependence on you to fall asleep, how to help your early riser learn to sleep later, and includes over 40 sample schedules…plus much more!
- Mastering Naps and Schedules– This book helps you design a step by step a sleep coaching plan that works for you and your family. It also includes a quick reference guide with age-specific sleep guidelines and sleep log for tracking your child’s sleep patterns. Whether you are interested in co-sleeping, crying it out, setting schedules, night weaning or feeding at night, this book covers it all!
- The 5-Step System to Better Toddler Sleep– Many parents are surprised to learn that it is not that uncommon for a toddler to not be sleeping through the night or have other sleep related issues. With this toddler sleep book, you can learn how to get back in control with this comprehensive toddler sleep guide. This ebook includes a toolkit of strategies, sample schedules, and sleep logs will put your toddler on the right sleep track.
Deadline to enter is Monday, September 5, 2011, 8:59 p.m. EDT.
Here is how you can enter:
(*Please note that all shipped prizes are available to US residents only.)
1. Leave a comment below, preferably a brief story of the labor of one or all of your babies! – 1 entry
2. Stumble this post. – 1 entry (Leave a comment that you stumbled)
3. Follow us on Twitter and receive 1 entry:
4. Tweet about this giveaway with a link back to this post and the tag #parentlove. The tag will allow us to track and locate your tweet entry. – 1 entry (You can enter as many times as you wish! Tweet daily!)
Sample Tweet: “I just entered the Labor of Love Giveaway on @BabySleepSite! http://bit.ly/laboroflove #parentlove”
5. Subscribe to this blog in your RSS Feed Reader or by email for 1 entry.
6. Connect with us on Facebook and get 1 entry when you join. Please post in the comments that you are a Fan of The Baby Sleep Site on Facebook.
7. Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Include a link to this giveaway post in your blog post. Please post a link to your blog post in the comments. Blog posts must be posted publicly and not on membership sites to be entered. – 10 entries