No products in the cart.

Comments

1. Emily DeJeu says

@ Jennifer Burch — Awesome! So glad to hear the Zipadee-Zip worked for you. And good call on the waiting a few weeks; sometimes, that’s all our little ones need 😉

2. Jennifer Burch says

We found the Zipadee-Zip during our research on weaning our little guy off of the swaddle. He was almost 4 months old at the time. It didn’t work out when we first tried it out, but we waited a few weeks, and presto….magic! He is now 6 1/2 months old, and he loves his Zippy!

3. Emily DeJeu says

Glad you found the post (and comments!) helpful, Christy. Thanks for commenting!

4. Christy Anderson says

I haven’t had to wean them yet, but loved reading all these comments for great tips!

5. Emily DeJeu says

@ Kristel — Thanks for commenting!

6. Kristel says

I haven’t actually weened my daughter from the swaddle. She is currently in e swaddleme wraps but can bust out easily. She’s 4 months old right nie. I am looking for something to help,usmtransitiom.

7. Emily DeJeu says

@ Morgan — thanks for commenting! Glad to hear you survived the weaning process. 😉

8. Morgan says

I used the SwaddleMe wraps with both of my kids to help them sleep for more consecutive hours at a time. But, with both, we had to quit the swaddling “cold turkey” at about 3 months old because they were so good at rolling over, they would roll over in their sleep all swaddled up (and both are tummy sleepers still today). It took a few weeks of horrible sleep for them to learn to sleep unswaddled.

9. Emily DeJeu says

@ Jessica — thanks for commenting! Nice to have a first-hand endorsement for the Zipadee Zip 🙂

10. Jessica says

We have had great success using the Zippadeezip! Our son was swaddled from day 1 until around 5 months when he became strong enough to break his arms free & wake himself up. He transitioned wonderfully to his “zippy” & we haven’t gone back to the swaddling one time since. Highly recommend this product!