VIP Membership Subscriptions
VIP Member Benefits at a Glance
- Access all of The Baby Sleep Site® e-Books, as well as dozens of recorded tele-seminars, quizzes, and exclusive content – all at no additional charge!
- Ask the Author! Ask questions on any page and a sleep consultant will answer.
- Enjoy live chats with an expert sleep consultant. Tap into 10+ years of experience!
- Custom schedule maker with feeding times. Simply enter your wake-up time and GO!
- Learn from your peers with our case studies and enjoy detailed day-by-day plans written by sleep consultants.
- Enjoy special discounts on products from our partners
- Ad-Free Experience
- No commitment — cancel anytime!
The most important thing we recognize here at The Baby Sleep Site® is that no parent and no child are exactly the same. Your baby might love naps but refuse to sleep for longer than a few hours at night. Your toddler might be the exact opposite; refusing to close her eyes during the daylight hours only to sleep well beyond her wake-up call the next morning. And, of course, your situation is unique, too. Whether you’re a busy working parent or a stay-at-home mom who relies on online support groups to get through the day, the way you parent and the way you react to your child’s sleep schedule are as unique as you are.
Of course, the second most important thing we recognize is that everyone – babies, toddlers, and parents – should be getting some of that hard-earned sleep! That’s why the VIP Members Area provides access to everything you need to successfully integrate healthy, happy sleep schedules into your lifestyle. This comprehensive service has everything you need to create a customized plan for you and your family. It can be used in conjunction with your personalized sleep consultations or as your own private resource for sleep solutions.
What is the VIP Members Area?
The VIP Members Area was created specifically for parents to help their children sleep better and can be used as your child grows and changes. It’s also the only program that offers such a wide range of options for parents anywhere on the sleep solution journey. After all, no one knows better than we do that the path to better sleep is rarely a straight, flat line. There are twists, turns, hills, forks in the road, and even an occasional booby trap!
It doesn’t matter if you’re exploring sleep schedules for the first time, or if you’re simply looking for resources to support an existing sleep plan. We provide the guidance you need to reach your day and nighttime sleep goals – no matter how short or long it takes to get there.
For first-time parents or those struggling with sleep patterns and habits in a second, third, or even fourth child, we offer resources to:
- Learn more about the nature of sleep,
- Break undesirable sleep associations,
- Enhance nap quality, or
- Start stabilizing your child’s energy levels throughout the day, through the use of your unlimited access to e-Book content and members-only articles.
Our full range of assessment quizzes, do-it-yourself tutorials, and e-Books (including The 3-Step System to Help Your Baby Sleep, Mastering Naps & Schedules, The 5-Step System to Better Toddler Sleep, Essential Keys to Your Newborn’s Sleep, and Shift Your Child’s Schedule), are all included in all VIP Members Area subscriptions.
Talk With Other Parents & Our Team of Sleep Consultants
- A comprehensive library of recorded tele-seminars on a range of topics
- Live Chats with a trained sleep consultant
- Question and Answer sessions with Nicole
- Access to the VIP members-only chat room
- “Ask the Author” and receive expert one-on-one advice
Many of these options are offered 24 hours/day, allowing you to further personalize your access to this information.
- Sleep options for parents of multiples
- Newborn sleep and feeding
- No-cry sleep solutions
- Maintaining sleep schedules across different caregivers
- Sleep schedules during travel
- Transitioning sleep schedules
- Our e-Books and resources provide more specialized solutions and options using the same comprehensive approach
-Jess, South Africa
Affordable Sleep Solutions Made Easy!
If you’ve been considering any of the e-Books or resources offered here at The Baby Sleep Site®, the VIP Members Area is a great place to start. No other package is as comprehensive as this one, and it’s been designed with easy use and affordability in mind. In fact, for less than $10 per month, you get access to the full range of eBooks, articles, and online support options we offer, including projects still under development!
VIP Members have unlimited access to our entire library of baby and toddler sleep e-Books (that’s over $165 of e-Book material!) The best part? When you access our e-Books through the VIP Members Area, they become interactive.
Ever wished, while reading a book on sleep, that you could ask the author a question? Well, as a VIP member, you can! Simply leave a comment or question on any e-Book page, and one of our expert sleep consultants will reply.
Titles you will enjoy include:
- Essential Keys to Your Newborn’s Sleep
- The 3-Step System to Help Your Baby Sleep
- Mastering Naps & Schedules
- The 5-Step System to Better Toddler Sleep
- Shift Your Child’s Sleep
Articles and Resources
The Baby Sleep Site VIP Members Area offers a wide variety of resources, including:
- Members-only articles
- Assessment quizzes
- Real-life case studies, including Sleep Coaching Twins with No Crying!
- Do-it-yourself tutorials, including a workbook to create your own sleep plan!
- Additional resources on the web
- Downloads to help support you and your family
Custom Schedule Generator
Wish you could have a customized nap and feeding schedule that’s based on your baby’s age and today’s wake-up time?
You can, with our members-only custom schedule generator! Just input your baby’s age and morning wake-time, and you’ll get a customized daily schedule, complete with nap and feeding times. This is one of those tools that will be useful for a very, very long time – whip up a new schedule each month, or every time your baby has a “sleep speed bump” and struggles with disruptions to your usual schedule.
Expert Advice and Support
With our “Ask the Author!” feature, you can ask a question on any page and a sleep consultant will answer. Answer all those “What if” questions with ease! Or, take advantage of live support from one of our expert sleep consultants! Members enjoy a weekly VIP-only chat room with advice and support from an expert sleep consultant.
For further flexibility, we offer multiple pricing options. Choose which one fits you best and start accessing the full range of The Baby Sleep Site® resources today!
Discounts from Partners
Tap into discounts on other products available to you from our various partners. We are always looking for products that will improve sleep, keep your children safe, enhance parenting skills, and more! By combining the resources in our VIP Members Area and partner products, your entire family will be sleeping in no time!
Choose from our flexible subscription plans
No commitment — cancel anytime!
Start getting more sleep today!
AUTO-RENEWS monthly, cancel anytime
Less than $17 per month!
AUTO-RENEWS quarterly, cancel anytime
Less than $10 per month!
AUTO-RENEWS bi-annually, cancel anytime
Self Help Bundles
If you’re like most parents, getting your baby or toddler to sleep through the night is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning, the last thing you think of when you go to bed at night, and certainly the most rational thought you have as you wake up several times throughout the night to attend to your little ones sleep time struggles. Yet even the best of intentions fail when you find yourself faced with tears, frustration, and just plain exhaustion (both your child’s AND your own!).
Regardless of whether you are a first-time parent or a veteran parent who simply forgot how difficult bedtime can be, getting babies to sleep (and getting them to stay there) continues to be one of the biggest challenges we all face in creating happy, healthy sleeping routines. This is true even for parents who are juggling sleeping habits for several children all at once, as well as those whose older children were blessed with the gift of sleep and are suddenly back in the shoes of a struggling newbie.
Essential Keys to Your Newborn’s Sleep
- …4 essential keys to help your newborn sleep
- …sample newborn schedules
- …gentle strategies to help baby sleep
- …how to create a routine
- …how and when to stop swaddling
- …the meaning of different cries and colic
- …how to help your newborn with day/night confusion
- …managing twins and multiples
- And more!
- Print copy available
The 3-Step System to Help Your Baby Sleep
- …why your baby wakes at night
- …your baby’s ideal bedtime
- …how to help your baby sleep through the night
- …how to make your own sleep plan + workbook
- …how to help your baby sleep later in the morning
- …how to night wean
- …how to stop co-sleeping (if you want to)
- And more!
- Tele-seminar Recordings with Nicole Johnson
- Case Studies
Mastering Naps & Schedules
- …over 40 sample schedules
- …how much your baby should be napping
- …when and how to work on naps
- …strategies to get longer naps
- …how to get your baby on a schedule
- …your ideal nap routine
- And more!
- Naps Tele-seminar recording with Nicole Johnson
- No-Cry Family Case Study
The 5-Step System to Better Toddler Sleep
- …your toddler’s sleep needs
- …why your toddler is waking up at night
- …toddler-friendly sleep strategies
- …how to transition to one nap, and then to none
- …how to handle nightmares and night terrors
- …how to help your toddler stay in bed
- …how to help your toddler wake up later
- And more!