Thank you for your interest in providing a guest post on The Baby Sleep Site®! We are always interested in receiving well-written and unique posts that are geared towards the best interest of our audience.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers it will more than likely be published.
- Preferred topics include pregnancy, parenting, solid food recipes, holistic health, and family-friendly topics that will benefit parents and families.
- Submissions intending to advertise products, services or websites will not be accepted under the guise of a “guest post”. If you’d like to advertise, please visit our Partner page.
- All posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere.
- Posts should be at least 600-1000 words.
- Use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Proper grammar must be used. We will fix a few small errors but will not rewrite your post.
- All links in the post will not be “do follow.” We only link to high-quality and reputable sites. Other links will be made “no follow” and we do NOT accept compensation to make them “do follow.”
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice as will any broken links.
- Please include relevant photos/giphys/media with the post.
- Include a short bio (50 words or so) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site and your social media handles.
- There is no fee to submit a guest post nor does The Baby Sleep Site offer monetary compensation for guest posts (i.e. no money is exchanged).
You will be notified within ~2 weeks if your guest post has been accepted and it will be published within 2-4 weeks depending on content and where it fits in with the calendar. Once there is a publication date, you will be notified and given the reserved link.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to [email protected] with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include.
- A short bio.
Have a question or would you like to get feedback on a topic before writing? Shoot an email over to [email protected]