Do you wonder if your baby really has a sleep “problem?”
Is what you’re experiencing normal ….or is there something more going on?
Do you wonder if now is a good time to make changes in your family’s sleep habits?
If you have these questions, or you just aren’t sure if you really need expert help, getting one of our sleep evaluations may be a good first step. We are happy to help identify whether you truly have a sleep issue that needs to be addressed now, later, or not at all.
You don’t have to put off your sleep evaluation. Instead, you can schedule your 15-minute sleep evaluation now and speak to Nicole Johnson, founder and lead sleep consultant today.
SLEEP EVALUATIONS AT A GLANCE
Here’s what you can expect from your sleep evaluation:
- Same-day appointments available
- Tap into 10+ years of experience!
- Describe sleep problems and determine if it’s actually a problem
- Learn if this is a good time for sleep coaching and/or making changes
- Learn more about our process and philosophy, and if we’ll be a good fit for your family
- Get feedback on and recommendations for appropriate and applicable products or services packages that can best benefit your family
SCHEDULING YOUR SLEEP EVALUATION
Booking your 15-minute evaluation is quick and easy and only takes a minute or two. Simply make an appointment here: Evaluation Calendar (Please Note: I will be out of the office November 4-8, but another sleep consultant is available and will be happy to speak with you!)
That’s it! I’m looking forward to talking to you very soon!
While you are waiting, you may be interested in one or more of the following: