The Baby Sleep Site® is dedicated to helping make dreams come true, whether it’s a baby sleeping through the night or helping YOU graduate from college. We are proud to provide two $1,500 scholarships each year, once in the Spring and once in the Fall.
About The Baby Sleep Site®
The Baby Sleep Site has been helping families achieve a better night’s sleep since 2008. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to help unique babies sleep better so we promise to personalize the experience for each family that we serve.
- Open to High School Seniors and College students from an under-represented group including but not limited to single-parent households (whether you’re the parent or the student), parents returning to school after having a child/children, minority students, LGBTQ+, parents of children with disabilities, students with disabilities, etc.
- High School students must be at least 15 years old and provide an Enrollment Certificate.
- College students interested in participating in the scholarship program must be enrolled at an accredited university or college based in the United States and 18 years or older.
- Open to high school and college students of the United States for the current school year.
How to Apply:
1. Write a 500-1,000 word essay on the topic of sleep, dreaming, the future, or your future dreams. Here are a few topic ideas:
- How would this scholarship help you achieve your dreams?
- How can we prioritize sleep in our culture?
- Is the rampant use of sleep aids for adults indicative of something bigger in our society?
- How are your dreams for the future unique?
- Do you remember your dreams? Share a recurring dream or significant dream in your life.
- Is sleep important to you or do you feel like it gets in the way of more important tasks?
There are no right or wrong answers. Simply share your ideas, research, feelings, etc. in an interesting essay.
2. Submit an application using the link to the form below:
3. After submitting the form, please email the following attachments in PDF format to [email protected]:
1. 1-2 Page Cover Letter – Introduce yourself, let us know why you’re applying to our scholarship, and why you’d be the right choice for this scholarship.
2. Resume including education, work experience, extracurricular activities, and/or community service/volunteer work
3. Official transcript
4. Proof of Enrollment from the registrar – the check will be made out to you AND the educational institution at which you’re enrolled
5. At least 2 dated Letters of Recommendation
6. A unique 500-1,000 Word Essay (see above)
7. Income Verification (e.g. FAFSA Student Aid Report including income, two of your most recent W-2s, a copy of your most recent tax return, etc.).
The above items will be used to score each applicant for winner selection.
Spring Submission Deadline: April 30th – Scholarship Awarded by May 31st
Fall Submission Deadline: September 30th – Scholarship Awarded by October 31st
Only one application per applicant is allowed.
The potential scholarship winner will be notified by email and must reply to [email protected] within seven (7) business days from the date of the email. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted by email and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) within seven (7) business days will be disqualified from the program. If you become disqualified the scholarship will be forfeited, and the prize will be rewarded to the next highest-scoring applicant from the same application period.
All submitted materials will become the sole property of The Baby Sleep Site at babysleepsite.com and will not be acknowledged or returned.
View our complete official rules: Scholarship Official Rules.
For questions regarding the scholarship program, you may contact us via email at [email protected]
Winners will be listed on our Scholarship Award List.