Is it a sleep regression…or is it something else? That’s a question that many parents would like the answer to. After all, until you uncover the root of your baby or toddler’s sleep problems, you can’t know how to respond to them, and how best to solve them.
Today, we bring you a brand-new quiz, designed to help you uncover whether your baby or toddler’s recent sleep problems are the result of a sleep regression, or something else entirely. Take the easy, 7-question quiz, and you’ll get additional insights into whether the sleep problems you’re facing are due to a sleep regression or not.
After you see the results of your quiz, please come back to this page and scroll all the way down for resources. If your problem is a sleep regression, we have many helpful articles available. If it’s something else, there are links below designed to help you get at the root of your baby or toddler’s sleep challenges.
Sleep Regression, or Something Else? A Baby Sleep Site® Quiz
Sleep Regression? Resources That Can Help
If your quiz indicated that you are most likely facing a sleep regression, take a look at the following resources:
- 4 month regression (original article)
- 4 month regression (new article)
- 8,9 or 10 month regression
- 12 month regression
- 18 month regression
- 2 year regression
Not A Regression? It May Be One Of These Problems
If the results of your quiz indicated that your baby or toddler is probably not or most likely not going through a regression, you may be wondering what IS going on with your little one’s sleep. Take a look at the following resources for help:
- Sleep Associations: Is Rocking Your Baby Harmful? (Read this one first – this may very well be the root of your little one’s sleep problems.)
- How To Handle Teething and Sleep
- Sleep Regression, or Growth Spurt? Or Both?
- How Baby Growth Spurts Affect Feeding and Sleep
- How Potty Training Affects Sleep
- Common Nap Transitions, and How To Manage Them
- How Illness Affects Your Baby or Toddler’s Sleep
- 7 Gentle, Natural Tips To Help Your Newborn Sleep
- How Moving Homes Affects Sleep
- 10 Tips To Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep
- Newborn Sleep Patterns and Schedules